June 04, 2011

Partytime

Hey everyone :)
A couple of days ago I went to a friends birthday. After hours of deciding what I was going to wear, I decided on my floral Topshop dress.
I bought this dress a few months back but had never worn it. It is very reveling at the back and the sides. I didn't like that you could see my bra and it looked stupid with another top underneath. I bought a bright orange bandeau top to wear underneath instead and looked much better!

Dress- Topshop
Shoes- New Look Sale (ages ago)


Revealing back and not a flattering picture
Earrings- Topshop
Bandeau top- Topshop



I think this dress is perfect for the summer. I kept accessories to a minimum as the dress does all the talking and wore a pair of pale pink/neutral shoes. The fabric is light and floaty, perfect for hot summer weather and even could be worn over a bikini on the beach with a pair of sandals. 
Hope everyone likes it. Think I think I might start doing "Outfit of the day" posts :)
Please leave a comment telling me what you think!

Corey x

6 comments:

  1. I love that dress. When I tried it on though it was really shapeless :/ Looks lovely on you though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dress, love the back :)
    Looks really lovely!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress :)
    Outfit of the day posts are great!
    Teenage Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! It looks very well put together :) I also like how you kept the accessories to a minimum. Thanks for posting, hun! <3

    lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is so cute...and you're very pretty :)

    Visit my blog! follow me if you like it ... I also follow you with pleasure:)
    http://lostileungioco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable dress! Definitely a summertime dress. You look so pretty!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete