June 07, 2011

Mini- Shopping Spree!

Hey everyone! I went for a quick shop with my Mum today in my local shopping centre, which has lots of shops including Topshop, H&M, River Island, New Look, Miss Selfridge and many more.
I just called into Topshop and River Island to buy a few things, oh and I also dropped into SemiChem.
Below is some pictures of the items I bought :)

Everything in today's shopping bags


River Island- £24.99
I thought theses shoes were sooo cute! Really summery and perfect to wear with shorts or dresses. I also like how the dolly-shoes had an open toe, made them a bit different from others.

River Island-£12.99
I had wanted these for a while; Jelly-sandals!! Again great for the summer and super cute with the material bow. 

Topshop-£30
I wanted to get a casual denim shirt to wear instead of wearing blazers/coats all the time. My blazers/coats are too warm for the summer weather (not that we have been getting a lot of sunshine)

Topshop-£25
I love this top. It has a beautiful criss-cross detail at the front of the top and looks great. You could wear it with jeans for a casual look or dress it up with high waisted shorts and a pair of heels for a night out.

Topshop-£38
I also bought this navy and cream jumper, it is not a thick wooly jumper so you won't be really warm when you wear it. I just wanted something that I can throw on with jeans and dolly shoes for an effortless look.

SemiChem
Tantastic mitt-£3.49
St.Moriz Tan Mousse-£2.99
And finally I bought St. Moriz false-tan and a tanning-glove. I have heard so much about this tan so I decided to buy it and try it out, so expect a post about my reviews on this tan :) I couldn't believe how cheap it was!!

Please leave comments; I'd like to read what you all think!
Remember to follow :)

Corey x

7 comments:

  1. I really like the second top! :)
    I just wanted to say that I gave you a blog award ..
    You can check it out here - http://lalolaa.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each and every one of these purchases! Love the floral Topshop top. I think I need it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumper, it looks gorgeous! :) and I've heard good things about that tanner :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely things! i have that floral top in white hehe xx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really need a new tanning mit!need to remember to pick one up!
    you got some lovely things :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripey jumper and the river island shoes. so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the denim shirt! xx

    Natilyismad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete