June 02, 2011

3-Day-Straight

For fellow curly-bops out there, I have found the miracle product that can fight the frizz.
Recently I bought John Frieda; Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight Semi- Permanent Styling Spray.
Girls, this works!
I have naturally curly hair, it would be something alike Annalynne McCord's.
When I try to straighten my hair it tends to be frizzy and curls really easily. My aunt has the same curly hair as me and told me to try out this product and I am soooo happy I did!! :D



I bought the product in my local Superdrug store but you can also find it in any Boots stores.
It cost me £5-6 for 100ml. Which I think is fair for a new product..
Also this styling spray is safe for anyone who has coloured/dyed their hair as mine was fine and I have bleached hair.

Unfortunately I don't have and pictures of my hair to show how my hair stayed straight but I will get some sorted for everyone.
Seriously for those with curly hair, buy this and try it out!


Corey x

1 comment: