May 31, 2011

Hey everyone! :)
So last night, my friend and me watched the Hangover 2. It was absolutely fantastic!
If you liked the first Hangover movie then you are certainly going to like this one. I recommend anyone who likes a really good comedy to go and see this movie, you will LOL.
If you haven't seen the first movie, then watch it first because it would be kind of hard to follow what's going on.
The three main actors are Bradley Cooper (YUM), Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms.
And there is a special appearance from Mike Tyson!

Here's the link for the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAIU8re-a4o

Corey x

Hangover 2- In cinemas now

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog and am now a member I would love you to follow me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hangover Two is hilarrrre :')
    I didn't get the end though when the guy came on singing?
    Cute blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete