May 29, 2011

Giles Nails

Today was a lazy sunday.
All i did was watch T.V, get a shower, watch some more T.V, browse through some of my favourite online shops and decided to try out a really cool nail-design!
My inspiration came from the fabulous Giles.

Original nail-design

My first attempt


This design was really easy to do and it looks super duper cute!
Here is 5 easy  steps to get this desired nail-design:

  1. Paint each nail a different colour, depending on what colours you would like to use (I will post a picture below of nail polishes I used)
  2. If needed paint another coat of the colour to make it POP!
  3. Using a bobby-pin or dotting tool, dot two white dots on each nail (try to make them an oval shape)
  4. Using your bobby-pin/dotting tool dot two black dots near the bottom of the white dot to create two eyes
  5. Finally paint a clear coat to protect the nails from chipping.
I highly recommend this design, it is so creative and I hope everyone has a go! And if if it doesn't turn out quite right, remember practice makes perfect!

From left to right:
Revlon 030 Gray Suede
BarryM 305 Pink Flamingo
Nails Inc Spitalfields
O.P.I  Just Groovy
Revlon 028 Minted
BarryM 47 Black
Unknown but any white nail polish will do

Corey x

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this design, it is super cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cool! Please could you check my blog its called vintage-ballerina.blogspot.com

    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete